Since 1978, Duro-Last has manufactured a custom-prefabricated, reinforced, thermoplastic single-ply roofing system that is ideal for any commercial roofing application. Over a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last single-ply roofing membrane have been installed on buildings of all types throughout North America.
Customers also choose Duro-Last because our roofing system is:
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit that delivers long-term, worry-free, leak-proof protection.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed without disruption to building operations. Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers in virtually all climates. Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council and a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.
- Custom Pre-Fabrication – Let us create a roof that fits your building
- Heat Welded Seams and Curbs – Eliminates roof leaks at all obvious points
- White membrane is Highly Reflective – Reduces energy costs
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Saves time, money and hassle
- Installed Without Disruption – Business continues as normal
- Backed by Industry’s Best Warranty – Peace of Mind
GAF provides well-engineered, reliable, innovative products that deliver excellent performance. We have a proven track record of expertise, fueled by the outstanding qualifications of the contractors who install our materials. We offer products and systems that work together to make your roofing experience seamless and simple.
It takes more than just shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to withstand the forces of nature outside while controlling temperature and humidity inside. The Owens Corning™ Total Protection Roofing System™ gives you the assurance that all of your Owens Corning™ roofing components are working together to help increase the performance of your roof – and to enhance the comfort and enjoyment of those who live beneath it.
EXCEPTIONAL® Metals and MBCI have formed a partnership to bring together the best of both metal roofing and metal edge detail. Use Duro-Last PVC membrane on any flat or low slope areas and you’ll have a single source warranty.
When your design requires a roofing system that is both aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound, choose one of EXCEPTIONAL® Metals by MBCI’s standing seam metal roof systems. The standing seam roofing (SSR) systems are some of the most durable and weathertight roof systems available in the industry that also enhance the appearance of the building.
All finishes are Kynar 500® PVDF or Hylar 5000® PVDF prefinished 24 gauge Galvalume® steel.