Since 1978, Duro-Last has manufactured a custom-prefabricated, reinforced, thermoplastic single-ply roofing system that is ideal for any commercial roofing application. Over a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last single-ply roofing membrane have been installed on buildings of all types throughout North America.
Customers also choose Duro-Last because our roofing system is:
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit that delivers long-term, worry-free, leak-proof protection.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed without disruption to building operations. Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers in virtually all climates. Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council and a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.
It takes more than just shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to withstand the forces of nature outside while controlling temperature and humidity inside. The Owens Corning™ Total Protection Roofing System™ gives you the assurance that all of your Owens Corning™ roofing components are working together to help increase the performance of your roof – and to enhance the comfort and enjoyment of those who live beneath it.
UNIFLEX® 300 Commercial Grade Aluminum Roof Coating is a standard-grade fibered aluminum reflective coating manufactured from quality aluminum leafing pigments, quality refined asphalt, reinforcing fibers and petroleum distillates.
- UNIFLEX® 300 Commercial Grade Aluminum Roof Coating Provides A Durable, Reflective Coating Over Most Types Of Surfaces Including Metal, Smooth Built-Up, And Modified Bitumen Roofs.